‘Personal information’ is personally identifiable information such as your name, residential address and e-mail address, and includes information about credit card information and billing records. It does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number or an employee of an organisation.
Why does LEAFF collect your Personal Information?
To provide products and services to you, to inform you of screening changes and other relevant information related to your purchase, to bill you when you make a purchase from us, and to contact you when necessary for these purposes.
To pass this information to carefully selected 3rd parties to allow them to provide you services such as purchase of tickets.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DOES LEAFF COLLECT?
LEAFF collects various types of personal information. We may collect any of the following:
- name, email address, telephone number
- Personal information you provide to us when you participate in any of our events, including when you submit films or other work for inclusion in any LEAFF’s events or programme.
- Personal information you provide to us when subscribing to our newsletter or emails or when you use our website. This personal information might include your name, member identification, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Your personal information from our business partners and other third parties, provided that they have agreed to obtain your consent before disclosing your personal information to us.
- Photographs, videos taken of you in public areas at LEAFF events.
- Certain technical information from your computer each time you request a page during a visit on our web (www.leaff.org.uk). This information is collected from your computer’s web browser to enhance your experience on our web site and may include your IP address, operating system, web browser software, screen resolution, and referred web site.
- Personal information you provide to us when applying for a job or volunteer position with LEAFF. Once we have identified information that has been submitted to us for such an application, we store it in a secure environment that is not shared and used other than for our staffing and administrative purposes.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received an email from LEAFF, either your email address is listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future, or you have registered or purchased or have an existing relationship with LEAFF. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our emails.
How do we protect your privacy?
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell or rent individual information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by the court of law. Information submitted to us is only to employees managing this information for the purpose of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted services providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
If you want a copy of your personal information, please visit our office at: Meeting Room 4, Radisson Blu, 31-36 Leicester Sq, London WC2H 7HL